|To minimize our congregation’s exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are currently gathering online via Zoom video conferencing.
Join us each Sunday morning at 10:30 AM for our weekly worship service. All you need it is a phone or a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You also need the weekly email containing the Zoom link to connect.
Our faith is 2000 years old. Our thinking is not.
We believe there’s no other church in our area quite like us — we are progressive, open to the Spirit, and aching to make a difference in the world. These bold claims and commitments — our “five smooth stones” — are what make us a distinctive and compelling faith community:
- Love wins.
- Hate, fear, or injustice don’t get the last word — God’s love does. Always.
- This world matters.
- The afterlife can wait — love and care for all creation pleases God now.
- Bring your brain.
- Keen, questioning minds are not a threat to faith — they enrich it.
- We are spiritual and religious.
- In our faith community, scripture and tradition come alive — as does our connection to God.
- We’re free to be.
- Be fully yourself here — you are God’s unique gift to us.