|To minimize our congregation’s exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are currently gathering online via Zoom video conferencing. Join us each Sunday morning at 10:30 AM for our weekly worship service. All you need it is a phone or a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
You also need the weekly email containing the Zoom link to connect. Request this link by sending an email to Pastor Karen at email@example.com or texting your request to 970-765-7070.
Our faith is 2000 years old. Our thinking is not. We believe there’s no other church in our area quite like us — we are progressive, open to the Spirit, and aching to make a difference in the world. These bold claims and commitments — our “five smooth stones” — are what make us a distinctive and compelling faith community:
- Love wins.
- Hate, fear, or injustice don’t get the last word — God’s love does. Always.
- This world matters.
- The afterlife can wait — love and care for all creation pleases God now.
- Bring your brain.
- Keen, questioning minds are not a threat to faith — they enrich it.
- We are spiritual and religious.
- In our faith community, scripture and tradition come alive — as does our connection to God.
- We’re free to be.
- Be fully yourself here — you are God’s unique gift to us.